Ask
    thr_0158 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 08:45 AM
    How to score marks in maths
    How to score marks in maths in G>C>E o'ls
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 13, 2011, 08:53 AM

You need to know all your lessons, and then you practice, practice and practice again. If you have good answer sheets, then compare your answers with those of the sheet when you complete each problem you are practising, NOT while you're doing the problem. When you think you get everything, do a sample question paper, there are many available. Work at your ease, and correct the paper yourself using the answer sheet AFTER you did it all.

When you feel confident, do some more full papers under time pressure and see what you can do, and still mark yourself after completing the paper :)
    Rashmi1997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Just go through past papers.do them and find the mistakes and do them again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to score marks in maths [ 9 Answers ]

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I am trying my level best in maths to score marks but I am able to score only 60 out of 100. There is no improvement . So I want a solution for this

Population of 17,920 with an avg score of 1161, how many have a score over 1,000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out - if I have a population of 17,920 with an average score of 1161, what is the population whose score is over 1,000?

Brigance score of 90 on pre school test, what does it mean? Is it a good score? [ 1 Answers ]

A score of 90 on the brigance pre school test for a student who is 4 years 4 months old. What does it mean? Is it a good swcore?

View more questions Search