Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamfriedlander Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 12:40 AM
    What was the name of the 1960's vietnamese or chinese female singer?
    She married a frenchman and is now deceased.

Check out some similar questions!

1960's and 1970's Female Vocalists [ 7 Answers ]

If you were to create a mix tape of female pop/soft rock vocalists who were mostly popular during the 1960's and 1970's, who all would you include? I can think of singers such as Joni Mitchell, Judy Collins, Buffy St. Marie, Joan Baez, Helen Reddy, Roberta Flack, and Karen Carpenter. But my...

Male Chinese singer [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a chinese song. There is this karaoke dvd and there are three music videos with a male chinese singer. One video has the man singing on stage in front of a large crowd like a concert, the second one has him with a green background because he is in a field and there are a group of...

1980's female singer [ 1 Answers ]

Back in the mtv days, I saw a video of a female singer choreographing as she sang. Not dancing, but more like running and hiding. Singing, " we are allies, with our backs against the wall, who will answer when we call " or something very close to that.

Dance tune, female singer.need the title! [ 2 Answers ]

Heard this song at a party a while back and really wud like the tune! its a dance song, with a female singer who sings a repeated chorus of: (something like) 'lovin you, holding you baby' kissin you i go crazy' well its along them lines but u can hear the word 'baby' a lot :) PLEASE...

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.