Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnnfrgifford Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Can taking a specific med. Cause migraines, and other...
    I recently was in the hospitol for vomiting, blurry vision, seeing 2 of everything, very dizzy and off balance, and had a terrible migraine located in the front of my forehead. My doctor took me off 100 mg Zoloft about a month or so ago, then for 7days, 50mg Zoloft for 7 days, then 25mg along with 125mg Wellbutrin XL for 7 days, and now for the last week almost I'm on just 300mg Welbutrin XL with my normal 1mg Xanax 2prn. Also a prenatal vit. Daily for horm. Imbal. And now a Neroligist put me on Topamax 25 mg BID X 30 days as a preventitive med. For migraines. It's been 3 day's now and my head still hurts. I stopped smoking cig. About 4 weeks ago, no caffeine, I exercise, eat a good diet per doctor. I don't know what else to do. I hate being on all these med's. Can you give me any advice? What else in my food or drink could be causing them? I've looked up caffeine, nutrasweet, and had a food allergy test done. I drink maybe 1 glass of red wine every couple days. The doctor's ran a CT, MRI, URINE, CBC, all were fine, they were thinking about doing a LP but didn't. Now I'm on my way back to the doctor's for another evaluationto see what's wrong. :confused: :confused:
    helpiyana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 09:33 AM
    OK,, I try to give you solutions,, I often felt migraine, very bad. Usually I try to sleep, sometimes I felt migraine come when less time of sleep. Beside that,, I just take a relax an recreation or doing everything that make me happy and slowly but sure my migraine migraine and lost.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jnnfrgifford
    Also a prenatal vit. daily for horm. imbal.
    Before I go any further, you are or are not pregnant?

You indicate a prenatal visit, which signifies to me that you are in fact pregnant. If that is the case you are one way too many meds and some that may cause harm to the fetus. Please let me know if in fact you are pregnant and we can take it from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FICA (SS/Med) Tax on Insurance Premium [ 1 Answers ]

My question is two fold - 1) How do you know if the employee paid portion of health insurance is considered pre-tax? 2) If it is considered pre-tax then is it pre-tax for FIT only or FICA (SS/Med) as well? I have been treating it like I do 401K which is pre-tax for FIT and not FICA -...

Identifying specific heat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering what's the specific heat of water in liquid phase? :confused:

Specific gravity [ 2 Answers ]

A proton has mas 1.67x10 -27 kg and diameter 8.2 x 10 -16 m. Find specific gravity.

OPT to H1 in June05, Dual status for SST& Med Tax [ 3 Answers ]

I came to states ( F-1) on Aug, 2002, I began to work on my OPT (optional practical training )from Jan to June 2005, then from June 20, 2005 I converted F-1 to H1-B visa and started working on H1-B for the same employer. However, my employer has deducted my Social Security taxes & Medicare...

View more questions Search