Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovepie123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 10:35 PM
    Does she like me?
    Hi people.. I'm in Gr. 8 and I had a crush on this girl in Gr.7. I asked her out once in Gr. 7 she rejected me. I asked her again like a few weeks later she said yes to me. I thought she was just feeling bad for me so I said it's okay. After a while I realized my mistake so I asked her out again. She said yes, and we went out. Like 5 months later, she dumped me. D: Even though I pretend to move on and "like" other girls, I still have feelings for her. Than Gr.8 started and she starts to date another guy. I thought that this is the end. There will be nothing left for me, but one day my friend told me that she still likes me! At first I thought he was teasing me but soon she start to talk to me on gtalk... After a while she broke up with her current boyfriend. I was happy, but I didn't noe if asking her right now is the best answer. Just than another guy asked her out. She said no to him (That's what my friend told me) So I decided that I might as well tried again. I ask her out and it's been 4 weeks and 1 day, and I'm not getting any reply. She seems to block me in Skype too, since on my frined's computer she's on, and on mine she's not. When my friend ask her this she "magically" went on right after my and my friend finish discussing about if she block me or not. So right now I'm still waiting for an answer, what am I suppose to do? All day long all I can think of is her >.< I'm sorry for all the grammar mistake, and sorry if the story seems really confusing but *** help me what am I suppose to do?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 13, 2011, 12:24 AM

I think you start getting busy getting over her.

Sorry but she's not interested.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2011, 10:18 AM
    She is not with you and doesn't really seem that interested, why follow someone around that doesn't want to be with you? Leave her alone and find another girl who actually wants your company. Don't bed and don't stalk her. Also, it is possible that she likes you yet decides that she does not want to be your girlfriend. She might like you just as a friend. Bottom line is, you need to start moving on and stop riding the wave of false hope with this girl, if she wants you, she will come looking for you.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 13, 2011, 02:11 PM
    I do not think she is interested anymore. I would move on and start thinking about other girls. (trust me, I wasted all of high school thinking about a girl who could care less about me).

But, I must say, your message was not confusing at all. I especially thought
    After a while she broke up with her current boyfriend. I was happy, but I didn't noe if asking her right now is the best answer.
    was pretty mature for an 8th grader. This is something even adults still have trouble with. A woman usually needs some time to think after a relationship ;)

May 13, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Comment on sharper11's post
    Ty so much... and srry to hear about what happen 2 your high sc hool life >.<

May 13, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    Ty man

May 13, 2011, 07:57 PM
    Comment on amicon's post
    Ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search