Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolinecrz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 09:55 AM
    21 Week Ultrasound
    I Wanted To Know I Got An Ultrasound At 21 Weeks Of Pregnancy And They Told Me It Was A Boy For Sure , Is There Any Chance That It Could Be A Mistake, Is There A Chance It Could Be A Girl.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2007, 07:02 AM
    There is always a chanch they could be wrong. Technology today is a lot more precise so it happens less. I personally feel that the way you should be looking at this is that it does not matter whether it is a boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy, right!

I know some people like to know a head of time so they can get everything ready, but some people prefer for it to be surprise and just use all neutral colours when preparing for the baby.

Joe
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 07:32 AM
    While it is unlikely, it is possible.

I do have a friend in Alaska who was told, with both of her pregnancies, that she would be having a boy. Both babies were girls, that was 10 years ago.

Now, I don't say this to get your hopes up, but rather to show that it is possible. With the advances in technology in the past 10 years I would venture to guess that you are indeed having a boy.

I, on the other hand, with all 4 pregnancies, chose not to find out. I did not want to know the sex of my children. I likened it to getting one present for Christmas and if I found out months in advance what that gift was it would ruin the anticipation on Christmas day.

So, whether you deliver a boy (most likely) or a girl, please be happy with the beautiful healthy bundle of joy you get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultrasound gender accuracy [ 2 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks and was told it was a boy then another at 18 weeks and was told it was a boy again what are the chances of being a girl. Should I have another ultrasound? Also have you heard of the draino test? Is it accurate

What is with this week? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone else been having a drama-filled week? UGH I just need to rant a little bit... Too start, my ex and I have been on talking terms again.. no arguments for a while, and I was getting to like him (not in a way to get back, just seeing the guy I fell for in the begining). At one point he...

One more week [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I just had to make a new post... :rolleyes: My Dr appt went really well today. The u/s and weight assessment was about five and a half pounds for each of the babies. I'm at three cm and it really doesn't look like I'm going to be progressing into labor anytime soon... :( Sooooo... I'm going...

20 week ultrasound. [ 17 Answers ]

I went in for my lvl 2 u/s today and everything is looking great. The twins are weighing in at 10oz each. I've gained a total of 9lbs although I've lost two. We managed to find out the sexes today although they weren't as coperative as I had hoped for. It looks like we're having a boy(definately)...

View more questions Search