Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveni Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 04:20 PM
    7 year break up
    OK, hi , I read a few storys here that I can reflect on , all answers say move on you can't make any 1 fall in love uneless they want to I know this but has any 1 any storys that there woman just needed space and nothing more , then came back to them ? I had a girlfriend / best friend / enggaged / house / planned a year trip to another country which was paid 4, sounds unbelivable but never split up or had any rows in 7 years , 1 or 2 dissagreements but never fight about them . I'm 25 she's 23 , lived together 3 years couldn't b any happy then BOOM I'm not in love wit you any more,, its being 3 weeks now no contact, I've asked 2 meet 4 lunch with no joy , she was busy,, she has ring off finger , seams not botherd about the whole thing , I feel like a sack of sh1t but hy 7 years happy as a pig in sh1t then boom out of nowhere, does any 1 have any storyies of there girl coming back to them? Thanks 4 replys

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 12, 2011, 05:06 PM

Please stop posting the same question.

{Mod note: duplicate thread removed}
    latashabrewingt Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

May 13, 2011, 05:08 PM

That was mean 2 say just because he post it you don't have 2 respond (judykaytee)! Anyway It sounds like she been seeing someone else I no that's not what you won't 2 hear but if you been together that long an she just up an left an don't care then she has been seeing somebody that she done fell and love with an as a women no women wonts a begging man even though you do care mayb if you act like you don't it might bring her back
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 13, 2011, 05:27 PM

Please, everyone, chat speak is against the rules of this site. Use complete words, in the best English you're capable of.

Until then, don't expect too many replies to your post. Also, further chat speak will be reported and deleted by the mods.

Example,

u - you
    2 = to
    any 1 = anyone
    4 = for
    b = be

You get the point.

There's no space limit in your posts. This site is free, you're not being charged per letter, so please, use complete words so that everyone can understand what you're saying.

Also, double posting is against the rules. So no, Judy wasn't being mean, she was simply telling the OP to stop posting the same question multiple times. Post once, wait for a reply. If you don't receive a reply within a few days, then check your post for chat speak. That may be the reason no one is responding. Remember that we're all volunteers here. We're not here 24/7, so it may take some time to get a reply.

Please follow the rules of the site. Further chat speak will be reported.

Thank you.

May 14, 2011, 03:28 AM
    OK , sorry I didn't know what section to post in , sorry about that, first time poster :)
    Thanks latashabrewright 4 reply, mmmm I don't know if she would do that but she is acting strange lately so maybe ,
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2011, 04:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by loveni View Post
    ok , sorry i didnt know what section to post in , sorry about that, first time poster :)
    thanks latashabrewright 4 reply ,, mmmm i dont know if she would do that but she is acting strange lately so maybe ,
    Look man, there is no way anyone could tell you she's been cheating unless you had a trusted eye-witness or you seen it for yourself, so please don't jump to conclusions, I think you know in your heart of hearts this is not the case.

Seven years is a long time to be together, you can fall in and out of love with someone. Chances of her not caring about it are slim, she is probably crying over it every night, you can't tell. Take it from me, just recently ended it with my partner, he was very upset, the whole world knew he was upset, everyone thought I wasn't bothered by it, but I cried on my own and put on a brave face.

We are now back together, it was me that ended it and decided to give it another try, there is always hope, but as you read before, she needs time, let her have it. But don't have false hope either. My boyfriend truly thought it was over and so did I, only time can tell.

In the mean time start doing some positive things, finish projects you have started but never finished, visit friends, anything that keeps your mind busy. You might even realise its for the best. Good luck

May 16, 2011, 11:45 AM
    Thanks that's a good answer,, Thanks for replying, did you see any one else or did he see any one else ? How long were ye apart ,
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2011, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by loveni View Post
    Thanks thats a good answer ,,, Thanks for replying ,, did you see any one else or did he see any one else ? how long were ye apart ,
    Are you Irish by any chance?? We were apart about a month, niether of us seen anyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 year relationship - Break up [ 35 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been reading the articles here for awhile now. Here is a little background info My ex girlfriend and I have been living together for about 5 years and just broke up 2 days ago. Our relationship has been very rocky for awhile and we tried to rescue it including seeking...

Five year break up [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Me and my ex were together for 5 years I broke it off initially after 1 year because I didn't know whether we were right for each other and I wanted to pursue somebody I worked with. Then after 3 months of soul searching we both decided to give our relationship another go because we felt...

Girlfriend wants to go on a break after 1 year and 2 months. [ 22 Answers ]

This is kind of long, so I'm 18, she's 16... I just finished my freshman year in college, she finished her junior year of high school. So basically we have been together for 1 year and 2 months. So me and her work at the same place, but I work in the back (pretty much my own office). Anyway...

Girlfriend of year and half wants a break/break up [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting hopefully you guys can help me out here. I have been with the same girl for on off about 3 years now. The most recent time we have been going out has been a year and a half and now all of a sudden she wants a break/breakup. I guess I kind of saw...

Year and a half and wants a break [ 11 Answers ]

First I just want to say thanks for a site to tlk to people and hope to get good response So the first year of our relationship was awesome we never fought or anything and then she got a new group of friends which I thought would be good since she didn't have a lot of friends before that. Now I...

View more questions Search