Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BelieveInLove78 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2011, 02:54 PM
    Issues already
    I'm only 10 years old and these things are ALREADY happinging to me! Boyfriend girlfriend, cheating, lying, stealing, gossip, and cuss words, and bad things! These things just happened this year, and I did not wheel myself into this. HELP ME!!
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

May 12, 2011, 03:01 PM

If you feel uncomfortable in these situations, then say no to them and walk away.

Don't use cuss words, don't lie or steal.

How do relationships with boyfriends work for you? Do you and your boyfriend hang out at each other's houses?
    You should be focused on making a lot of friends and your hobbies, not boyfriends. You are so young and have a lot of other things that you could be doing than worrying about boys.
    BelieveInLove78 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2011, 03:10 PM
    I DO NOT use cuss words, it just I've been hearing them lately. I don't have a boyfriend, but there's this boy we are friends, and were close, its just there's people in my class that have been asking me out, and people who are upset about there boyfriend, and I do NOT steal, but people gossip about me, and so on...
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

May 12, 2011, 03:31 PM

And you will deal with gossip and drama your whole life.

All you can do is be as good as you know how, listen to your parents, and don't talk bad about others.

If others talk about you, you can't help it. You can only make sure that you live every day good enough that you can sleep soundly at night knowing you've done nothing that the gossipers accuse you of.

They're only hurting themselves in the long run by creating that negative energy.
    Invicta Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2011, 09:31 PM

I agree, this is where you have to be smart, and say "no"
    to things that aren't good or right for you.
    Just because someone offers you something you don't have to accept it.
    This is where you have to be strong and know who you are, and who you want to be, no matter what others do or say around you.
    I think it's good that you seem to see that these things that others are doing around you are not right.
    You must learn to ignore what people say, and place more value in what they do. Words don't mean all that much really.
    Talk is cheap and fades away after a while.
    Watch people, and see as time passes who does what is right, and does what they say they will. Keep these people as friends, not the big talkers.
    Focus on yourself while you are so young.
    Who do you want to become?
    It's all about your education!
    Stay Strong! You'll be glad you did!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2011, 03:59 AM

Have you spoken with your parents? You are too young to date so your answer to any requests is; "my parents don't allow me to date yet".

As far as the other stuff, you can't control what other people do, you can only not be friends with people who do those things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Many issues again. [ 15 Answers ]

Computer problems. I had a program latch on that kept continusly popping up saying I have these viruses and I need to purchase it in order to remove it. It went on and on. I had zonealarm and other programs running trying to fix it now I can not get a lot of the programs running. Even to get...

Last name issues [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 6 week old son with my girl friend and live together but are not married on our sons birth certificate he has my last name first then hers but every were she takes the baby like doctors and such my son is registered only with her last name is this legal is this her doing or is it in the...

I have issues [ 3 Answers ]

Where to begin... Lets see my family thinks I'm spoiled, my dad hates me, my family hates me, I have quite a few friends but they are never there when I need them, I can admit I'm not good looking I know I don't really have a good looking face, I like a girl that is waaay out of my league that I...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search