Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovemyhamster Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Why is it I'm always tired?
    Recently I have been tired a lot like all the time.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 01:06 PM

Have you been sick recently? Taken on any extra activities? Been eating a balanced diet? There are 100s of factors I could name but we cannot make any diagnosis' here on the internet. You may just be a little run down but if its bothersome get yourself to your doctor.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 13, 2011, 12:22 AM

I agree,go see your doctor just to make sure that everything's OK.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Maybe if you told us some of the stuff you did or do not do during your day we could advise better. Do you sleep 8 hours straight at night, do you keep waking up in the morning, are you exercising, have you been doing drugs or drinking alcohol,. ETC. There is a lot of reasons a person can feel tired, we need more info!

Good Luck,
    Javi
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 13, 2011, 04:03 PM

See your doctor. You could have mono.
    Everyothertofu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 07:15 PM

Have you been getting enough sleep lately? Or maybe you are stressed out? There is no need to go to the doctor if the cause is one of these. Often we don't even realize what is stressing us out as life passes by so quickly :) Think about what might have caused this, if you can't think of anything it is a good idea to see a doctor and get some blood drawn to see if there is an underlying medical cause (hypo/hyperthyroidism, mononucleosis, fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, vitamin deficency or a missing key element in your diet) I had the same problem and I figured out that it was just all of the stresses in my life making me feel this way. I also have clinically low blood pressure so it can sometimes make me feel dizzy or tired. Lifestyle changes can make a huge difference but it is always good to see a doctor to make sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and always tired... [ 11 Answers ]

I am only 16 and I am always tired. I go to bed at around 11ish every week night and wake up at about 7. and I am always tired through the day. On a weekend I will get tired at around 9, I will be asleep by half 10. Is there any reason for this ?

I am always tired, what vits can I take which will help me feel better and less tired [ 1 Answers ]

I feel tired all the time, don't seem to have an energy and always seem to be ill if there is flu going around I pick it up. I can't exercise as much as I use to and I am still tired.

It's just so tired of it all [ 15 Answers ]

Dear all, I think this post is more a me attempting to vent than anything else. Just need to get this story out of me I suppose to some people who've also had their own ups and downs. The story really boils down to this. 1. Dance Partner fell in love with me. 2. I fell in love with dance...

I'm tired [ 4 Answers ]

Everyday I find myself in a hole trying to get out and I know I have a lot of good qualities in me but I just need a chance, I know that I'm capable of an upgrade ,and I'm capable of living life the way I want to live it so, I'm asking for a REALLY GOOD JOB SPELL I moved hoping for a change I'm...

View more questions Search