Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark_john Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 03:40 AM
    Rain water outlet Roof Design
    Hi Expert,
    Please let me know that from where I can get all country rain fall in inch per hour for roof rain water drainage designing.Thanks
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

May 12, 2011, 12:50 PM
    If you're talking about the U.S. you can use this publication:

http://www.weather.gov/oh/hdsc/PF_documents/TechnicalPaper_No40.pdf

Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My microwave roof vent leaks during heavy rain, how do I fix it? [ 4 Answers ]

My microwave vents to the roof and leaks during heavy rain. How do I fix it We have a sloped roof and the vent is close to a valley. We went up and installed taller flashing and roofing tar to seal under the new flashing and thought we had diverted the water that comes down the valley....

Tiled terrace on garage roof leaking rain in to garage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a concrete block built garage the roof of which acts as a terrace/patio. It is tiled with quarry tiles. Recently, during severe weather, the rain has started to run through the tiles (somehow? The grouting was waterproof and looks OK) and through the joints in the concrete into the...

I want to build a pitch roof not with a truss design [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am in the process of building an extension with no ceiling . I want a pitched roof but with no ceiling rafters at plate level to give maximum ceiling height. I believe I can use a warm roof design can anyone advise. Thank you

Electrical Outlet Faults During Rain [ 1 Answers ]

We have an electrical outlet on our front porch that faults and turns off every time it rains. When we reset it, it only comes back on for about a second. We usually have to wait until the rain stops completely for it to not fault (it can be pouring rain, a light mist or even fog). FYI - this was...

Describe a fresh water or salt water life zone within or adjacent to the rain forest [ 2 Answers ]

Describe a fresh water or salt water life zone in the rain forest

View more questions Search