Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunarocks030 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 10:12 PM
    Accidenally hit friend, please help!
    Hi, so I was trying to get this guy's attention in math. My friend told me twenty times to stop bugging him when he wasn't working at all. I seriously didn't mean to hit her and 5 other friends were there and they're like "Gosh you're violent!"
    I apologized but still feel horrible :/
    What can I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 11, 2011, 10:19 PM

You can work on your anger issues, learn to solve disagreements without becoming physical.

Sadly this is already done, and there's nothing you can do to change that it happened.

You apologized, now show everyone that you're not a violent person. Don't let it happen again.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 02:04 AM

I agree with Altenweg, you need to sort this quick temper and fast! Lashing out like that without warning can be very dangerous. It was probably a once off, we all lose it at times but if you feel this becoming a habit it needs to be addressed.

As for your friend, she will most likely get over it and this whole thing willl blow over, there is no question you're a good person, otherwise you wouldn't care about this situation :)
    lunarocks030 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 10:55 PM
    Thank you very much for your help guys! :)

It definitely won't happen again :)
    You rock! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it [ 4 Answers ]

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it but she told me she did

He hit me! [ 18 Answers ]

Good morning everyone, I am a single mother raising four brilliant (when they want to be:rolleyes: ) children. I have been dating a guy who they looked to as their father for six years. We have a troubling relationship, we argue, disagree and just recently began to fight. He has always been...

Drama queen guy hit her, posting on behalf of a friend [ 7 Answers ]

Posting this on behalf of a friend: I won't go in to too much depth as I already know the answers but she won't take it from me so I want general opinions.She's been with a guy for a long time.. She's in love with him, they fight as much as a normal couple does - they sleep together almost every...

Hit and Go [ 5 Answers ]

3 days ago, unfortunately I hit a car, it was parked in a road. It was during when I was taking back and I thought it was a small touch. So I did not informed the car owner. But today I saw some paint on the back bumper of my car and I hope it is the paint of that car. I don't know what was...

My ex hit me [ 24 Answers ]

The ex I told you all about hit me,Because I would not go back to him. He told me if I did not come back to him then no one would have me, So now why do I steel love him? I want to go back to him,So what do I do? I love this guy more than anything in the wourld. I just wish he would grow up. He...

View more questions Search