Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauralee1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Reoccuring dream
    I keep having this dream it creates a lot of anziety and stress for myself. I am out either at a party or shopping and suddenly need to leave for an important reason(I don't know why, in my dream) I am always trying to get to my car, which is my old car in this dream, and I can't get too it. I try and try and hit every obstucle possible, when and if I get to my car I am either blocked in, don't have keys, or the car is gone! I have been having this dream for about 2 years. Please help me! I am getting little sleep and wake up upset and stressed.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jan 26, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Dreams are funny things! They often are trying to tell us things but the symbology and language used isn't always very direct. A repeating dream occurs (or repeating themes) because we haven't received the message from the dream. I frequently have a dream of being lost in a big old school and feeling anxious about being late for class. Oddly enough the whole building is empty though. Sometimes I even know when I am dreaming it that, "oh its that dream again" LOL.

There are many schools of approach to dream analysis, Jungian and otherwise and plenty of interesting books to consult. At the very least if I were you, I would be asking myself where in my (waking) life do I feel blocked it or twarted or prevented from doing what I need to do? Then if you find an area like that, you might want to give it some attention?

Just a thought!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Reoccuring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this dream on and off for my entire adult life. This dream always starts the same... I dream that I enter a house (not always the same house but similar in style) and in this house I end up discovering rooms that other people are unaware of. Sometimes I am just looking for a washroom...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Strange reoccuring dream, [ 2 Answers ]

For several nights in a row I have had a dream of searching for something, I am in a very very large warehouse or something and an searching huge concrete blocks desperately. Evey thing in the dream is gray except for me. I do not know what I am looking for and when I wake up I am soaking wet...

View more questions Search