Ask
    seely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 06:58 PM
    n=3.125 what is the value of n?
    n=3.125 what is the value of n?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 11, 2011, 07:01 PM

Please read the guidelines for using the homework forum.

Announcement:
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

May 11, 2011, 07:37 PM

I think you answered your own question if n=3.125 then the value of n is 3.125. Either that or more information is needed to help answer the problem.

Also you said that the question has nothing to do with homework, yet you posted this under Education> Homework help > Maths and Sciences. So it was assumed to be a homework question.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 11, 2011, 09:32 PM

seely does not find this helpful : the question had nothing to do with homework!
    Time for you to read the rules you agree to. Unhelpful ratings are for factually incorrect information only.

You posted your question under homework help, therefore it's a homework question. If it isn't a homework question, then don't post it in the homework forum.
    Newton1Law Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2011, 03:03 PM
    n=3.125, in this case it is likely referring to the relationship of a circle and square in that the circumference=area and the diameter=side at the number "n". It is referred to as the "Grading system II" for circles relationship between circle & square, diameter & side, diameter, circumference & area. This is a concept for the correct value of "pi" as put forth by Mohammad-Reza Mehdinia.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yz 125 bogging [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a yz 125,2004,it boggs looses power when you corner when racing then it clears itself and seems OK what's wrong,is it clutch,or carburator?? Many thanks

What is a Sect 125 Plan? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a Sect 125 plan?

2000 yz 125 [ 1 Answers ]

My yz is not running right. I ride motorcross and when I go into a slow corner and twist the throttle to power out, it bogs down. It seems like I am always in to high or low of a gear. It goes from bogging down to the power band. I looked at the reeds and there was no carbon build up and they...

Yamaha yz 125 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a yamaha yz 125 and I was driving down the road and all of a sudden my back tire locked up. I think something is wrong with my gears because I can't shift or anything, the engine runs fine like I can pull the clutch in and start it up but it just won't shift or move. What do you think the...

125 amp sub panel [ 5 Answers ]

What size wire do I need to pull for a 125 amp sub panel. Thank you

View more questions Search