Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haleemahquadri Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 12:53 PM
    4 financial issues that stops someone from being able to set up their business?
    Needed for business coursework... as soon as possible... Thank You
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2011, 01:02 PM

What does your textbook say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have a chronic spending issue, mostly on steam and itunes I have a job but it pays verry little My mom is incharge of my bank account and normally informs me when I accidentally go over my limit, but do to the fact that I have just receaved a new account after being irresponsible with my last...

Ethical issues in keeping two financial records [ 7 Answers ]

What are the ethical issues in keeping two financial records?: One for internal purposes only and another for internal taxes purposes? Thanks.

Prepare, in the absence of the Accountant a set of Financial Statements in compliance [ 1 Answers ]

28 GT Ltd provides you with the following information at 30.06.Y1 Amounts in MUR. 1. Property, Plant and Equipment 505,000. Other Financial Assets 120,000. Inventories 200,000. Trade and other Receivables 202,000. Prepayments 10,000. Cash and Cash Equivalents 803,000. Capital and Reserves...

How to Set Set Up a Business When Marrying Someone From Another Country. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am new to the forum! I would like to ask, since I am marrying someone from another country, how to apply for social security card/tax id and how long it would take to receive a number? And after doing so, how would this new credit appear to creditors/ the bank, as we will be setting up...

View more questions Search