Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sttdinersclub Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jan 26, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Music from newest Fidelity "Freedom Fund" Commercial?
    Hi, can you tell me what group recorded the background music in the newest Fidelity "Freedom Fund" Commercial? It sounds a little like it would have been played in a "Strip Club" in the 70's... "Thanks"!
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jan 28, 2007, 03:25 PM
    I believe the song is called "Der Kommissar" by After the Fire.

I've only heard the commercial a couple times, though.
    SaturnX20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 04:10 PM
    The song played in the newest Fidelity commercial is "Der Kommissar" played by Falco that came out in 1982, here is the video for you: YouTube - Falco - Der Kommissar (1982)

I hope you enjoy it. Regards from Toronto, Canada.

MQ.
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 9, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Hey, thanks for the video link!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

"Please Stand By... Technical Difficulties" Music [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the day, if a television station had broadcasting problems, they would put up a graphic on the screen (sometimes with a test pattern) with the words "Please Stand By. We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties..." There was usually some accompanying music. The music would vary from...

Song oon Fidelity commercial [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me who sings the song on the Fidelity commercial. It is an older song and says, "What's your name? Who's your daddy?" Thank you.

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

View more questions Search