Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UserName_01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 09:52 PM
    She broke up with me for another guy, but still has feelings for me?
    Well me and my girlfriend broke up after six months mainly because she liked another guy more than me, she even went as far to say that she was just plain bored of me. Well now she is going out with him, but we still talk and such and then she gets mad for no reason and when I asked her about it she said she hates it when I flirt with other girls. She went on to say that she still has feelings for me but she is going to forget me until they go away. We got into a fight and now she won't talk anymore. Before we broke up she said she was 110% sure we would go back out again (this has happened about 3 times now)Well I don't know what to do or say to her anymore because I still like her to, andI really don't want her to forget her feelings for me. What do I do?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2011, 03:00 AM
    This girl is making a fool out of you sadly. You should cut contact and move on. She wants it all, she's keeping you in her life and stringing you along so that if things go wrong with this other guy she can have you back.

Do you really want to be second best? Do you really think you deserve this kind of treatment? No you don't! You deserve better, you deserve a woman that will have you as her number one and doesn't drop you when someone better comes along.

End it now and don't let her get in your head. Don't believe what she tells you, she is using you and keeping you from possibly meeting a nicer, less selfish girl. Take control, ignore her and don't be her fool!
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

May 11, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Is it enjoyable being her second choice?

I mean she left you because she found someone better, and is stringing you along as a safety cushion.
    You can't honestly tell me that, that feels good?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 07:40 AM
    You ask "what do I do?"... you move on. She is playing a game with your heart and shouldn't be allowed to control your emotions like that.

She's a player. She told you that you'd get back together. Basically, she's telling you that you have no will of your own, no choice in the matter, no decision making power, no backbone. She is assuming that you will always be there for her, no matter what she does. That when she has enough of the other guy, feels bored, or just wants to go back to what she knows, that you will take her back. That's horrible.

You need to decide that you're worth more than second best. That you are not her option anymore.

spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 07:47 AM

DUDE you are her safety net. MAN UP AND MOVE ON!!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Harshness Alert:

What feelings are you afraid of her losing for you? The feeling of having a dog following her every move and reacting the way she wants you to every time she wants you to? Please man, have some self respect and send her packing. You are obviously the bench warmer here, she is ****!ng other guys and you are sitting there waiting for her return, send her home and be with someone who isn't going to be playing you for a FOOL. Sorry for the harsh words, but man do you need them, STOP her bull$hit and don't allow her to play you any further, tell her things are over and then go No Contact. Break up sucks, but putting a female on a pedestal and allowing her to whip you in this manner is shameful.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    gamefreak2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 03:52 AM
    Dude I'm having the same problem right now and I know what it feels like. I loved my girl friend but now she broke up with me for a 13 year old. She's only 11! I'm like 2 months younger than her. She still tries to talk to me but I ignore her, but I also want her back. I canot think of what to do. I stayed up all night crying. It sucks.but if anyone has any advice for me tell me before its to late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years because of feelings for ex-gf? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, My girlfriend suddenly broke up with me after 2 years being/living together. She met her ex g-friend 2 weeks ago for a drink as her ex doesn't live here and was only visiting. They haven's spoken at all or seen each other throughout those 2 years at all. Now she told me that the meeting...

We broke up 2 years ago, but my feelings for her are strong. How can I forget her? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there. My name is Andy, and I desperately need some help. In December 2004 I met a girl over the internet. She lived 240 miles away from me. After chatting together for months, we fell in love. On the 10th of July 2005, we met in her home town. I remember getting off the train, and she was...

Broke NC rule. Ex still has feelings for me. Confused! [ 2 Answers ]

so it's been a while since we broke up.. about 3 months. we've gone through different stages, of ignoring each other, talking, flirting, NC.. I decided to go with NC in order to get better and move on for the new year, and I was doing good for about two weeks. He didn't try to contact me,...

Boyfriend broke up with me cause of career & not have growing feelings. [ 9 Answers ]

I am back. I started writing for advice on this forum back on feb 08 when my boyfriend broke up with me because his feeling "weren't growing". At that point we were together for 5 months. We got back to gether and decided to give it another try in March after we both got our own condos. (we...

He Broke up with me cause of Mixed Feelings. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 7 months now. He lives across the hall form me. He is a professional athlete and have been traveling for 4 months for training. Throughout this time, I have been visiting him and we never lost contact. I could tell that he was happy and so was I. Text...

View more questions Search