Is there anything that will help stop the bleeding of menstrual temporarily
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 10, 2011, 08:18 AM
    Nope.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 10, 2011, 06:38 PM

Some women will do this in order to skip a period for specific reasons, such as their wedding or a trip. Speak to your doctor about using birth control pills to skip the bleeding that occurs when you are taking the placebo pills.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 20, 2011, 08:51 PM

If its to have sex or to have less stress with the bleeding, you could try use a natural sponge.
    Cut it in a round shape then boil it before using.
    You can use the sponge several times after washing of course lol.

Rubus Ideaus drops are made from raspberry leaves.. it has a great effect on your hypofyse the place in the brain where your hormones are regulated. It helps against all the menstrual pains like cramps, when nauseous, to reduce the bleeding, its soothing and has very useful vitamins.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 21, 2011, 11:51 AM

Please explain why not... and Im talking about a natural sponge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was this my menstruation or something else [ 0 Answers ]

OK, on Dec. 22 2010, I had my normal 5-day menstruation, then on January 22, 2011, I had 3 (literally) drops of palish pink drops on my undies but nothing else the rest of the day. The next day Jan. 23 and for the following 3 days I had brown discharge (like the one that comes when your period is...

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had a period in over a year. My doctor had prescribed me Provera but I was told that taking a pill to regulate a period is not a good choice. I haven't taken the pills yet until I research other options. Can you help me?

Missed menstruation? Or " PRE MENSTRUATION? [ 3 Answers ]

My Girlfriend missed her menstruation and I'm so confused because the day before she missed her menstruation she saw blood in her underwear. So she thought it was her 1st day already. Then, the day after , her menstruation suddenly stopped . So we considered it was just " pre mens " if there is...

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

Can anti-booze have an effect on menstruation?

Stopping lg object sliding vs stopping lg object rolling [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it easier to stop a large object that is sliding vs stopping a Large object that is rolling?

View more questions Search