Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BelieveInLove78 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2011, 03:36 PM
    Friend Trouble.
    Ok, I REALLY like this boy. And he likes me too. And then this other boy in my class, we are just friends. But my friend thinks me and my "just friends" friend, are boyfriend and girlfriend. So she tells the boy I like that I'm cheating on him. I also found out at my sleepover she looked in my diary, while I was in the bathroom, and she never told me I slep walked. Then I call her and she denys everything. She is a good liar though my other friend says. And I called the person I liked and he said my friend never said anything to him. WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 11, 2011, 04:44 AM

How old are you?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2011, 05:59 AM
    You should tell your friends to keep out of your affairs. Why is your own personal life getting out into the open and then you having to chase down people to let them know the truth. If a friend has betrayed your trust by reading your diary without your permission and then lied about it, then kick him/her out of your circle of friends. Also, if your friends are speaking badly about you, you should also kick them out. Don't allow so much drama to take place in your life, and make people see that you have privacy and that it has a value to you. If you like someone, then tell them, cross your fingers, hope for the best, and be prepared for the worst. To be completely honest, when you tell someone you like them the worse that can happen is them saying no, which isn't that bad because then you just are where you are now. So, go for it!

Good Luck,
    Javi
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    How old are you?
    She's just 10 years old. :eek:
    BelieveInLove78 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Guys, I'm know I'm only 10! I think that's bad because I DID NOT put myself in this situation. I'm only 10 and people in my class have been asking me out I'm like already? I can't believe this is already coming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having trouble with my best friend [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am

Friend trouble AGAIN [ 3 Answers ]

Look OK my so called "best friend" has been an utter toad to my whole group mostly me we took her in because I felt sorry that she had no friends so I sat with her in one of my class. It started great I let her sit with us for the whole day. It truned out that that all the group really liked her....

Friend trouble [ 29 Answers ]

hi, my best mate at school keeps on talking and hanging round with other girls.when I asked her about it she said they were just her friends but I was still being moody with her.now she thinks that I said I don't want her to communicate with any of them, I didn't mean that but she has told her...

Friend trouble [ 2 Answers ]

Last year my best friends (lets call her bell) told me some lies about herself we worked things out and went to guidance at school. When I asked her if she considered me to be her friend she got mad at me and said don't ask me those kinds of questions. Today I got a phone call from my 2 other best...

View more questions Search