Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grace8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 05:29 AM
    Eating fruits and veggies daily.
    I have a question about eating fruits and veggies daily. I know this may sound like a silly question, but can it be bad if everyday I have a fruit/veggie drink with fresh products? My friend was told that it can cause some kind of mold or fungus in the body that can then go to other places of your body and be transferred from person to person. Now this to me seems a bit ridiculous, but I guess you never know!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 10, 2011, 05:32 AM

Keep up your diet. Sounds very healthy. I've never heard about this "mold" issue your friend is speaking about.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 10, 2011, 03:46 PM

You are fine... more people should probably increase their intake of fruits and veggies whether they drink them or eat them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eating Fruits can loss belly fat? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to ask if I always eat fruits daily without rice and pasta, could I reduce some fats on my belly?

Favorite Fruits and Veggies [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! Hope you are having a good day :D I was just wondering what everyone's favorite fruits and veggies are?

How do I plant my veggies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to all,this is my first time growing veggies,I live in ottawa,canada and I would like to know how to plant veggies like tomatoes,cucumbers,peppers.etc.. when is the best time to plant them? And what should I do to start.. I don't want to do seeding,I would rather buy them grown already.thanks

Anyone know how to get the 5-10 veggies without actually eating veggies? [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone know an alternative to just eating veggies everyday? I will eat carrots, most lettuce, and sometimes green beans. Other than that, I can't STAND veggies. Or most fruit for that matter. But I know it's important to my health to eat that stuff. Any suggestions?

Frozen veggies! [ 2 Answers ]

The veggie/fruit storage drawer keeps freezing my veggies, anyone know why this keeps happening, The themostat is not turned way up. Thanks!

View more questions Search