Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghee99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Becoming a talent manager in California
    Becoming a talent manager in California

I am an actor, who wants to become a manager (so that I can also self-submit myself, and certain talented friends, and get the breakdowns)

I can get the bond, and meet all the other requirements

But, to become a manager, eligible to get the breakdown, I also need to join the talent managers association (which is kind of worthless, but breakdown services requires it, so "oh well")

In any event, I need to have three industry references, two of whom have to be SAG/AFTRA licensed talent agents

I don't know how to go about finding two agents to recommend me for such a thing

Did anyone else ever come across this problem?

And, if so, how did you deal with it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer in this regard

Check out some similar questions!

Talent Agent [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know what type of license I would need to open a talent agency in the state of Texas as well as any type of insurance I would need?:) If you also have an idea of what it might cost to start this type of business that information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Do I have ANY Talent? [ 11 Answers ]

I recently wrote a "poem" for a high school english class. It didn't rhyme, and it took me less than a day to write it. The day my teacher handed them back, she persisted that I had copied the whole thing off the internet. I got very angry with her and talked with her after class and finally...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.