Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmvshort Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Kenmore Elite model 110.16922504 Issue washer just started making a clicking sound du
    Kenmore Elite model 110.16922504
    Issue washer just started making a clicking sound during the agitating cycle. The clicking noise is constant and is coming from below the tub.
    What can be causing this and what must I do to fix the problem..
    Also, just noticed on doing second load that the spin cycle completes and the washer starts adding water again. The knob shows that it is on a single rinse cycle only. Any ideas?

Thank you,
    Gary
    JimGu Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2011, 03:07 PM
    If it is a rapid clicking you probably have something in the pump or the motor coupler is worn out. Tip it back toward the wall and support it and get down there between the motor and transmission. That is were the coupler is located. You should be able to tell if it is in good condition by trying to turn it by hand. If you see a pile of black dust on the floor, just order a new coupler and get back to us. As for starting to fill up again. Sounds like a bad timer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Spin problems with a Kenmore Elite model 110 washer [ 0 Answers ]

My washer spins but does not get clothes dry in most cycles. Sometimes we can respin and it works but most times it does not. Any suggestions?

Kenmore 110.2808 washer with a clicking sound before/after spin [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old kenmore 110.28082700 washer. It is making a loud fast clicking sound when starting to spin or decelerate from spinning. Sounds like stripped plastic gears. Doesn't do it through the whole cycle - just intermittent. My wife won't stop talking about it until it is fixed...

Kenmore Washer Elite Model #110.22952102 Making High Pitch noise during drain. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite model #110.22952102. It just started making an awful high pitched noise during the first drain. I'm afraid to finish the cycle.:( Can anyone help me please! Thank you, Tammy

Washer Kenmore Elite Model 110.23022101 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My Kenmore Elite washer made a loud clicking noise when it got to the spin cycle. It appears that it will not spin or agitate. It will drain. Any thoughts before I call a repair man?

View more questions Search