Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfergirl430 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 11:12 PM
    Comment on Just Looking's post
    Next I'm making a cash budget with this information too. Could the 21,000 go into there instead?
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 11:30 PM

I mentioned this earlier, but I was thinking you would be doing more on this. I went back over old posts and found several about this type of problem. This one is pretty detailed. Note that the numbers are different though, so don't use their numbers - just the concepts. :)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/accoun...ts-527238.html

I think at this point I'd show the amounts to be paid in Dec and Jan for purchases, and when you do your cash budget then add the $21,000. You make a good point that it can be added then, and it really isn't part of the purchases.

It's almost midnight here and I have to work tomorrow. I think I should sign off. If you want to continue this tomorrow, I will be around. You could work on your cash budget in the meantime.
    surfergirl430 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 11:55 PM
    Comment on Just Looking's post
    Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Example of Merchandise Purchases Budget? [ 2 Answers ]

Weltin Industrial Gas Corporation supplies acetylene and other compressed gases to industry. Data regarding the store's operations follow: • Sales are budgeted at $390,000 for November, $370,000 for December, and $380,000 for January. • Collections are expected to be 90% in the month of...

Merchandise purchases budget [ 1 Answers ]

How do I prepare a merchandise purchases budget for each month in columnar form?

Merchandise purchases budget? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare an inventory purchases budget for months of May, June and July then determine the amount of ending inventory that will appear on the projected balance sheet at the end of July. Please Help. On 30 April, George company had merchandise inventory of $94000 and accounts receivable...

Merchandise Purchases Budget! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare a merchandise purchases budget (in units) for each of the months of March, April and May. The given data is the following: *UNITS INVENTORY FOR FEBRUARY 2008: Footwear: 20,000 Sports Equipment: 80,000 Apparel: 50,000 *DESIRED ENDING INVENTORY AS PERCENTAGE OF EXPECTED...

View more questions Search