Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the4mcds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 03:06 PM
    My Kenmore dishwasher won't start and the 'clean' light flashes 5 times
    I've tried pushing the normal and heated dry button 5 times, but I have to do it every time I want to run the machine
    JimGu Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2011, 03:12 PM
    Replace the heater and you will solve the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore built in dishwasher the green clean light flashes and won't let me turn on [ 2 Answers ]

The green clean light keeps flashing not allowing me to do a load of dishes so won't turn on tried tripping the breaker nothing still just keeps flashing

Kenmore Dishwasher "clean" light flashes won't run? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kemore dishwasher Model #665.17019401, the clean light keeps flashing and it will not run. You press normal wash and start and the start button blinks but will not start. The manual says it may be the heater circuit, but that is not a part name I guess it has to do with the hetare...

Propane Furnace won't start no pilot light red light flashes 3 times [ 6 Answers ]

My propane furnace G6RC has no visible flame and the red light either stays on or flashes 3 times in a row and then the furnace shuts off and tries to restart

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times aga [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times again and repeats. What is wrong?

View more questions Search