Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malteseeers Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2011, 06:05 AM
    From England but wish to go to Uni in Germany
    Hi! I'm 17 and beginning to look at universities, I'm from the UK and would like to go to a university in Germany to study Psychology. However, I do not speak the language and know nothing of the Universities there, some advice on uni's that I could go to where I wouldn't need to know German and could study something Psychology related would be so fantastic!:)

Check out some similar questions!

Will he have time for me at uni? [ 9 Answers ]

I recently started dating a guy I like and he began uni a few days ago, we said we will stay in touch and see each other sometimes when possible. Is this worth it, would he actually have time for me because I don't want to waste his or mine?

My fiancés gone to Germany for her year abroad for uni, I'm not coping very well. [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancée of 2 years has just recently gone to Germany for 9 month and I'm not coping very well with it. I keep thinking that she doesn't care about me anymore as she doesn't text/call me a lot. I know it costs a lot but I pay for the top ups as I don't think I could do without any contact at all....

Uni Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all This is the first time I have used this so I guess I will see how it works.. I have just started my first year of uni and it is really not what I expected. I hate going to all of my classes, I have only met a few people and the uni is an hour and a half away from where I live so it is a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.