Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzpinkkittycat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Alicia wears a blouse, a skirt, and a belt each day to school. She has 3 blouses, 3 s
    Alicia wears a blouse, a skirt, and a belt each day to school. She has 3 blouses, 3 skirts, and 2 belts. How manh different outfits can alica create.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 7, 2011, 02:36 PM

We can't give you the answer, but can help if we see what you have tried so far. Have you come up with a possible solution?
    jt1250champion Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2011, 10:38 AM
    Why can't we answer it? I've seen that a lot.

Anyways:
    I think you can use factorials or list all of the combinations

I think multiplying 3*3*2 should work
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2011, 11:10 PM
    Yes, we can answer, but is that ethical, or helpful to answer a homework question for someone. Assume that the poster asked the homework question here because of laziness. Doing their homework would mean we are encouraging that person to stay lazy. Thinking is part of the learning process and if a student doesn't even think and gets the answer, what's the point?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alicia wears a blouse, a skirt, and a belt each day to school. She has 3 blouses, 3 s [ 2 Answers ]

Alicia wears a blouse, a skirt, and a belt each day to school. She has 3 blouses, 3 skirts, and 2 belts. How manh different outfits can alica create.

How is it going to be on the first day of middle school [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everybody I am about to be in middle school and I am so nervous it seems hard and you have to be with the cool kids so everybody will like u. Even now I will now tons of people their I am still nervous. Please reply

How stich blouse [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a tailoring knowledge,but I don't no how to stich the blouse in a correct path.could you demo the way?

Going from day to night school [ 5 Answers ]

hi, i was wondering ..since im in day school n found out im pregnant, i would like to go to night school? im 17 years old and i want to do night school . is there anyway you think i could join night school?

The first day of middle school [ 10 Answers ]

What do you expect on the first day of middle school?

View more questions Search