Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theninjoh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Who is this guy?
    I met this guy on Omegle. He never told me his name, age, Facebook, etc and I really want to talk to him again. I have a picture of him (I took a picture of him on the computer's screen xD)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2011, 12:03 PM

Almost - if not totally - impossible to find somebody using a photo. In fact, that could be anybody's photo.

So contact him and ask him.

May 8, 2011, 03:58 PM
    How am I supposed to contact him if I don't even know him o_o
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by theninjoh View Post
    Well how are we supposed to get you in contact with him when for all any of us knows all you have is a fake picture?

And, before you break the rules AGAIN, the ratings feature is only to be used for factually incorrect advise-making the reddie you gave judy completely unwarranted. There was nothing factually incorrect about her advice.
    Uber Member

May 9, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by theninjoh View Post

First, please read the AMHD rules. My answer was NOT inaccurate.

Maybe he can contact you. Maybe he doesn't want to. Maybe you can locate him on-line again. Maybe not.

But your question is can you ID someone from a photo. I'm an investigator. Except for VERY rare occasions using very expensive software, no, you cannot.

I won't help you; maybe someone else with the software will.

May 9, 2011, 03:51 PM
    Actually I took the picture xD so pretty sure that was him
    Uber Member

May 9, 2011, 04:25 PM

Good for you - doesn't change my answer.

May 9, 2011, 04:28 PM
    OK
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2011, 07:26 PM

Unless you work for the CIA and can compare his photo against every drivers license and ID in the US there is no way to really find him
    Thus the reason to find a way to contact someone if you "meet" them and want to chat latter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search