Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2011, 05:47 PM
    How to start a conversation with a guy I like
    HEY!
    Ok, I like this guy I known over a year. But I never talked to him because I get to shy to say HI. If he say hi back what else should I say if I know his name?
    Cowgirl96 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

May 8, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Ok let's pretend his names Matt.
    You: Hi your names Matt right?
    Matt: Yeah.
    You: I'm (your name) nice too meat you.
    Or if your not as bold you could try something like.
    You: hi do u have the time?
    Matt: yeah it ten after.
    You: thanks. Hey your Matt right.
    Matt: yeah
    You: nice to meat you I'm Lilly.

But remember if you do the whole do you have the time thing make sure your not wearing a watch or your cell phone is not in view. You may even want to turn it on viberate if you can before hand so it don't go off. Hope I helped. :)
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 02:06 PM
    I would recommend, to just bite your emotions and say hi. If he wants to start a conversation allow him, if not, then he is probably boring.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

May 14, 2011, 02:40 PM
    Hey *insert his name here*. How is it going?
    Let him take it from there... unless he says nothing much... Talk about a nutty teacher the two of you might have. I wish I was more help than this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a conversation over a phone [ 4 Answers ]

I need to introduce myself to new clients about my product & the company when I call them over the phone .

How to start a conversation over a text. [ 4 Answers ]

So.. a while back, I was texting a guy (I thought he knew it was me) and it was going really good. He told me that he liked me and thought I was a cool person. 20 text messages later, he finds out that it wasn't who he thought was texting him. I now have to see him in class. But, I don't want it to...

How to start the conversation [ 1 Answers ]

I have feeling as soon as I started some communication people seem uncomfertable for first two-three minute , normaly after five min I always have good conversation but some how first 2-3 min are always end-up the entire show, ineed help :confused:

How to start a conversation up when first meeting a girl [ 3 Answers ]

What should I start to talk about if see a girl at the mall and want to talk to them?

Pick up lines to start a conversation [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 25, dated a girl for 4 years. I've now been single for 2 years. I'm not a unattractive guy, I mean I find women looking at me quiet regular. I got no problem with confidants. But I just don't no what to say to a women to get a conversation going. I'm tired of being single can anyone help with a...

View more questions Search