Ask
    dcraw1217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 02:08 PM
    What is the name of the Greek God of Education
    My daughter
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2011, 02:19 PM

There is no Greek god of education. There was a goddess of wisdom. That's about as close as you can get.

Are you doing your daughter's homework for her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Greek mythology god Hades [ 1 Answers ]

I am in fifth grade and have to a report and activity to the class about Hades. I need ideas about activities to do with the class for Hades. Thanks.

Need to do a presentation on a greek god. [ 1 Answers ]

For latin we need to do some kind of presentation on a greek god, and I'm thinking of Hades. I was thinking of doing one of the myths on hades, (e.g the persephone story) and through that the audience finds out more about that god.. However I am stuck on ideas and am wondering if ou have any...

Applying for retrieval of Greek birth certiface from Greek Consulate Sydney [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My father needs to apply for the retrieval of his Greek birth cetificate at the Greek consulate in Sydney. Does he need to be present, or can a family member apply for it on his behalf? Thanks:)

History, God, Greek [ 3 Answers ]

Who is Edipass?

View more questions Search