Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RandyAceveda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Can I get back capital after the sale of the chickens? Details inside...
    Bought 600 day old chicks for o.33 cents per head. Total cost is 19800. After market, the total sales comes up to only 66609. My total expenses for feeds plus vitamins and medicine and other expenses like electric bill gas are 57303. My total sales only come up to 66609. My question is, can I get back some of my capital; I mean some amount I paid for the 600 chicks. Is the 600 considered capital or expense?

Check out some similar questions!

Why do chickens bully other chickens [ 1 Answers ]

I have chicken and its being bullied why

Capital Gains on stock sale [ 1 Answers ]

In 6/07 I exercised (purchased) 1000 shares of stock options for a company I used to work for. I also own about 1000 shares of the same company stock that I purchased 5 years ago. These 2 blocks of 1000 shares were being held with different brokerage companies. In 2/08, I sold 1000 shares of the...

How can I read her mind(Details inside)? [ 6 Answers ]

We've been good friends since our childhood.She's 1&half yr older than me.These days I hardly get the opportunity to meet her as we both are busy with our jobs,but that really didn't affect our friendship. I really like her,but I could never express my feelings in the fear of losing her and her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.