Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CynthiaaLove Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 05:38 PM
    Am I just tired?
    Lately I've been feeling tired. My head hurts all day, my legs, my arms, and my back. My parents tell me its because I don't eat fruits, vegetables, and all those healthy foods. They also say my headaches are because it is SO hot right now. I also feel weak sometimes. Is it just that I'm tired?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 5, 2011, 07:33 PM

As your parents told you... DIET as a huge effect on your energy and health. Eat wrong... and your health suffers and you don't have all the energy you should.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 5, 2011, 07:59 PM

Your diet is just like gas in the gas tank of the car. If you don't put the right gas in it, the car won't work.

If all you eat is junk food, your body won't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm really tired... [ 20 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm just really tired and I don't have any motivation in life. There is absolutely nothing good going on in my life and I feel like I'm going to break soon. I don't have friends, a girlfriend, I don't feel like studying, my career isn't going where I want it to go. I just don't feel like...

I am always tired, what vits can I take which will help me feel better and less tired [ 1 Answers ]

I feel tired all the time, don't seem to have an energy and always seem to be ill if there is flu going around I pick it up. I can't exercise as much as I use to and I am still tired.

Just tired [ 21 Answers ]

I am just tired of living, I don't feel like doing anything, I don't even feel like killing myself. It would be extremely easy and I still won't do it. I don't think I am going to my Army drills any more, or classes. I have just lost interest in doing anything, I have almost lost interest in...

My boyfriend is always tired! [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend gets about 8hrs of sleep a night and then goes to work and as soon as he gets home he falls asleep! On days he is off he doesn't have to do anything and he says he's tired and goes to sleep! He never wants to have sex, because he's too tired! Hes only 22yrs old what is wrong with him?

View more questions Search