Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OllieBaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Why is my discharge orange?
    Today and yesterday I've noticed my discharge is orange, in my underwear and when I wipe. It seems weird, not fishy but a different smell. I don't know what it is.. my period was 2 weeks ago so I could be ovulating but it has never been orange before. I'm on birth control and my boyfriend usually uses a condom or pulls out on top of that. Can anyone help? And if it is an infection what could it be from? I know my boyfriend does not have STI'd which means neither do I.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 6, 2011, 08:07 AM

How do you know he doesn't have an STD? Have you both been tested?

It could be an infection. It could be something else.

Here is some good info on vaginal discharges: Vaginal Discharge
    OllieBaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 08:46 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I was a virgin before him and the only other girl he has had sex with was a virgin. Pretty sure neither of us have an STD, but I could be wrong.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 9, 2011, 09:02 PM

OllieBaby does not find this helpful : assumed things I already gave clear answers about. Didn't give an answer
    This site has rules, rules you agreed to when you joined. One of those rules is that unhelpful ratings are only for factually incorrect information. Judy's post was dead on accurate, and not worthy of a negative rating.

Fact is, we can't give you a diagnosis. There are many things this could be, but your doctor is the only one that can tell you for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bright Orange Vaginal discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Last month I experienced horrible cramps during AND after my period, and went to the hospital. There, the doctor prescribed me doxcycline and flagyl, although he sad that it was too soon to tell what the problem could be (?) until lab results came back. I have contacted this office a number of...

Orange discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently using Nuvaring for BC, and have been using it for over a year. This month has been different, Ive spotted throughout sometimes fresh blood, sometimes brown dark blood and now an orange color. Im not the type to get cramps while on my period but I have been having mild menstrual type...

Orange discharge? [ 5 Answers ]

I noticed a week ago today that I was having orange discharge, and it was at the start of my period. My period ended Saturday, and Sunday the orange came back. It is now Tuesday and I am still having orange discharge!! I haven't changed anything in my daily life, and I'm not pregnant(on the pill...

Discharge plus orange stuff [ 1 Answers ]

After having sax I notice some dry white and light orange liquid on my underwear. Im worried if I could be bleeding inside or any infections. Last yr I had a similar matter but it was worse. I was in pain when I pee and had a fever. I had to go to the doctor. But this time its just a bit of orange...

Pinkish Orange Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and there was Pinkish Orange stuff on my uderwear what does that mean my baby is still kicking so could it be discharge?? Let me know asap please

View more questions Search