Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SGVIJAY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Intercaste marriage
    Hi friends,

Me and my girlfriend are in love for the last 2 years. We both are hindu but from a different caste.I informed this to my parents 18 months ago. Initially they did not agree but after 3 months they are convinced. Just 15 days back my girlfriend informed this to her parents and they are very much against this.Her elder sister and her husband also totally against this. Two times her parents came to a conclusion to marry her with me but one or the other from her family somehow spoils that decision. Her sister's husband saying that if her parents allow her to marry me then he and my girlfriend's sister will completely broke their relationship with my girlfriend's family. My girlfriend is very close to her family and she cannot take any decision against them.She is now 27 years old and I am 28 year old. We both are ready to wait for any number of years for their approval. Can anyone help me out in this problem?

Arun.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2011, 04:24 PM

Keep pressing them, and get the support of an influential person that all respect. It may just take years and you may have to decide to do what you both want, and let the others who don't agree do what they think is best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intercaste marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hello friends,*** help me.actually m from jat sikh family and my friend is from same religion but of different caste.He is lubana.I talked to my parents ,they don't allow me to marry with him.B'cz they think that he is from scheduled caste and I don't know that lubana is a high caste or low.I can't...

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Intercaste marriage [ 6 Answers ]

I am a muslim and I want to marry a girl of hindu caste? I know that marring a other caste girl is haram but if the girl is ready to convert islam? If my parents did not allow me to do marriage than what should I do?

Hindu-islam intercaste marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks a lot for the prompt response. I understand that I have to become a Muslim and follow the religion to the core and I have no issues regarding the same. I have my sisters married to Muslims. I honour and respect the faith as much I do for mine. My problem is not that.. What my...

View more questions Search