Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvcicle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 11:07 AM
    If my child is done with high school and does not want any further education do I
    Still have to pay support until they are 21?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 5, 2011, 12:13 PM

What State do you live in. Support ends at 18 some places... but extends to 21 others IF they go to college.

We can't answer without additional information. Including what your child support order specified.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2011, 07:33 PM

And what specificly does your child support agreement say about this? That is the legal document that rules this matter,
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Please stop starting multiple threads for the same question. Ask ONE good question, include the pertinent information to allow our volunteers to answer it appropriately, and WAIT for them to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to join another high school in a different country when still in High School [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am a Ugadan who I badly wants to leave the school am in and go to another country and get on with my studies. My parents are willing to pay any amount of money to make sure I go.Is it possible to join another High School outside my country even though I am not done with High school. If...

Diversity Visa (DV-2012) High School Education Requirement [ 1 Answers ]

The Diversity Visa program requires high school level of education, as shown below. "A “high school education or equivalent” is defined as successful completion of a twelve-year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States or successful completion in another country of a...

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Determining Last Child Support Payment When Child is 18 and Graduate High School [ 5 Answers ]

My step-son is 18 and will graduate high school on 6/18. We have him full time. My husband's ex pays $1,204 per month (payable half on the 1st and half on the 15th via wage garnishment.) It is my position that she has to pay the entire month's worth ($1204) because his graduation is after...

High School for a Child with learning disabilities? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a online school were my 27 year old daughter can get here High School Diploma?

View more questions Search