Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2011, 06:40 PM

And you have to decide what will or will not work for you, are you willing to do 3 or 4 years of friends , not knowing if anything will happen ?

And what if something does "happen" the issue with long distance, someone has to give their entire life behind, their family, their job, and move to another location. This final choice is often a lot harder and many back out after months or years because making that final choice is not possible.
    geeee Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 04:00 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Please can you make it a little bit clear with the last paragraph.
    And is it not nice to mention to her every while that we are friends so she gets comfortable about the relation ?

May 16, 2011, 05:18 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Yes I know she don't have any problem to live in my country as she asked me once to find her work in my country and also she was studying in another county for 5 years and don't have any problem leaving her life behind, she likes travelling so it not a bad idea for her.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 16, 2011, 03:39 PM

please can you make it a little bit clear with the last paragraph.
    And is it not nice to mention to her every while that we are friends so she gets comfortable about the relation ?
    Okay, what I'm saying is that she may never want to be more then just friends. You can want her as a wife, you can love her, but she may never feel the same way.

If you're okay with that, then be friends. But, if you're going to be her friend hoping that one day she'll fall in love with you, you're wasting your time.

Be friends with her, but don't expect the relationship to ever progress to something else. Date, meet other people. Literally be her friend, and only her friend. She may never see you as anything else.
    a_fake_person Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 03:36 AM
    She just needs time... She is afraid of being broken again !
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 19, 2011, 03:44 AM

geeee... just enjoy the time you will get to spend together. Consider it meeting a friend and getting to know her better.

You may have strong feelings for her already, but she may not be feeling the same way. That may change after getting to know each other better... it might not.

In time, you will both know whether this may lead to something more serious.

May 19, 2011, 04:05 AM
    Originally Posted by a_fake_person
    She just needs time... She is afraid of being broken again !
    Khalaas maba2aash yenfa3 ba3d ma3refty we 2reety kalamy kolo, 7atta law ana lesa ba7bek ana saarra7t 3an serry elly maknsh yenfa3 te3rafee. 3omrek ma7atkoony zay makonty we7na bentkalem la2nek 3refty serry khalaas

Neseet a2olek eny ana kman ma3ndeesh makan lgr7 taaany khalaas ,ba2aash 3andy makan, we kol youm 3an youm kan 7obby leeky bezeed we m3andeesh este3daad el ga7 yeb2a kbeer, keda ana 7a2dar adawee enama law keber mesh 7a3raf adawee.
    a_fake_person Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 06:43 AM
    .. At the end, you are not better than her ex-boyfriend !
    Wish you the best and good luck !
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by geeee View Post
    khalaas maba2aash yenfa3 ba3d ma3refty we 2reety kalamy kolo, 7atta law ana lesa ba7bek ana saarra7t 3an serry elly maknsh yenfa3 te3rafee. 3omrek ma7atkoony zay makonty we7na bentkalem la2nek 3refty serry khalaas

neseet a2olek eny ana kman ma3ndeesh makan lgr7 taaany khalaas ,ba2aash 3andy makan, we kol youm 3an youm kan 7obby leeky bezeed we m3andeesh este3daad el ga7 yeb2a kbeer, keda ana 7a2dar adawee enama law keber mesh 7a3raf adawee.
    Whaaaa!! :confused:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 19, 2011, 03:19 PM
    khalaas maba2aash yenfa3 ba3d ma3refty we 2reety kalamy kolo, 7atta law ana lesa ba7bek ana saarra7t 3an serry elly maknsh yenfa3 te3rafee. 3omrek ma7atkoony zay makonty we7na bentkalem la2nek 3refty serry khalaas

neseet a2olek eny ana kman ma3ndeesh makan lgr7 taaany khalaas ,ba2aash 3andy makan, we kol youm 3an youm kan 7obby leeky bezeed we m3andeesh este3daad el ga7 yeb2a kbeer, keda ana 7a2dar adawee enama law keber mesh 7a3raf adawee.
    Could you try that again in English? This is an English speaking site.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 19, 2011, 04:50 PM

I believe those are song lyrics. I suspect we've been punked.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 20, 2011, 07:01 AM

So beautiful and well written.

You sir, are going to do just fine with the ladies.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BMI View Post
    So beautiful and well written.

You sir, are going to do just fine with the ladies.

For the benefit of those who can't read it, would you please translate? (Please give the source if it's copied from another source and not original.)
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 20, 2011, 08:08 AM

Hi Judy,

It was a joke. I, for one, laughed.

Apologies if it does not come across as same.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 11:39 AM

Urdu?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make an Online Relationship work? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating this great guy online for a few months. It's been so wonderful. He lives in Washington, and I live in New York. We are going to go on vacation together soon, but there has just been something on my mind that has been killing me. How can I make this relationship work? How can I...

Online relationship [ 9 Answers ]

So I met this guy through my friend... only catch, I met him through Facebook as well. He's currently at school across the country, so our relationship has been online. We've been "dating" online for almost two months now. At first it was mainly Facebook messages, and phone calls. But we exchange...

Confused about an online-ish... Relationship. [ 22 Answers ]

Hi. I'm only 16, so sorry, I'm ignorant when it comes to relationships. But I met this guy through a friend online. He's very sweet, we've been talking for a couple of weeks and we have a lot in common- our conversations just seem to flow. I've seen pictures of him, he's cute and he's very...

Online relationship. Need some suggestions. [ 35 Answers ]

A lot of merged threads Hi everyone. Here is my situation and I need some help. Recently, I have met this wonderful girl through an online game. Started with flirty emails and then we added each other on messenger. Over the few week's time, I found myself falling for her. She seems to...

Online relationship with an egyptian guy [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I recently met an Egyptian guy through a christian dating site. Although he is egyptian by descent, he told me he has migrated to australia with his parents since he was a child. Things happened too fast between us and now we're exchanging I love you's and planning about future marriage. I...

View more questions Search