Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a4152 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 06:31 AM
    I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well
    This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now she has started telling this other lad it after a couple weeks of going out, she won't say it to me any more but she still says she does with all her heart and always will, but the last couple days she won't text or call me because it annoys her new boyfriend but when we speak its like everything is OK :/ she even said ''you never know'' when I said I still really want to be with her, what should I do I'm so confused :/
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 5, 2011, 06:39 AM

You should text her or call her and tell her this guy gave me great advice which made me realize I'm being played for a fool!

How can she love you with all her heart yet entertain other people? Maybe she means she loves you Saturday through Wednesday and the other guy gets the rest of the week?

This does not end well, friend. She is obviously immature and acting quite the puppet master with both you fellas. It's on you, however, to see this and move far away from her. Otherwise you are to blame as well.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 5, 2011, 06:48 AM
    Comment on BMI's post
    Listen to BMI, this is good advice. Let the other guy put up with her crap, but you get far away. It will only lead you down a wasted path.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2011, 09:30 AM

She is lying through her teeth to you both, and doing her thing, and keeping you hanging on to her with her words, while her actions are with him.

You seriously believe her?? That's disgusting, almost as disgusting as you actually still giving your heart to someone who is with someone else.

You poor in love fool, you!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 5, 2011, 09:43 AM

You should avoid her like the plague-what a lying little cheat!

Find some selfrespect and have nothing more to do with her.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2011, 12:34 PM
    I'm sorry, guy, but she is keeping you as her back up plan. She is thinking that no matter what, you'll be there. You're her second best.

You're good enough to be someone's first and last choice. Wait for that person.

In the words of a wise, wise man (Talaniman, actually :) ), "Never make someone a priority when all you to them is an option."

You're worth so much more.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2011, 10:17 AM
    You are being played, so what do you do? You leave! She is messing around with this other guy and has you wrapped around her little pinky and you are answering to her like a dog. Give her the cold shoulder and tell her that you won't be her playing thing anymore. Have some self respect and find a woman that wants to be with you and not one that is going to keep you warming up the bench while she plays with the other players.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 6, 2011, 12:50 PM

You've become the male "mistress". What are you waiting for? Get out ASAP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl but she loves someone else [ 6 Answers ]

I am 13 , my girlfriend has a boyfriend. She fell in love with him at first sight. When I met my girlfriend for d first time I fell in love with her. I have even told her that I love her. When she heard it she said "no". (I was going to propose her ) She said she has got a...

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

Girl says she loves me but not in love me wants to live life female opinion? [ 23 Answers ]

So iwas with her for almost a year everything was fine until this month then I noticed she didn't wany make time or lie to her parents to see me saying her phone is broke can't answer texts or call me back until she's going to bed She's 17 I'm 21 she's in high school which is like in eye view...

I love a girl, and she keep telling me she loves me as friends. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Strange that I am telling my feeling online , anyway, I am 22 , I am in love with a girl from about 1 year ago, and she was also in love with me, then after some issues (normal problems) happen between each other, she told me she don't love me anymore , she love me as a friends, I said okay,...

View more questions Search