Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erenaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 06:30 PM
    I am a free member once a month I get harassed by AOL requesting my credit card numb
    I Once a month I get a request from AOL to update my billing and provide my credit card number.. I also have a free service with other Internet providers.. they do not ask my credit card number --- why do you harass me? I am a free member and do not buy anything through AOL anyway
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 4, 2011, 06:37 PM

It's probably NOT AOL, and is a scam to get your financial information illegally.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 4, 2011, 06:45 PM

And we aren't harassing you. This isn't AOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? [ 1 Answers ]

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? How to join online data entry or photo editing jobs

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

View more questions Search