Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiepie1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 06:16 PM
    I want to go to a fosterhome
    My name is angela, I am 11 years old and I want to go to a foster home.My stepdad died a couple months ago and I never met my real dad and since my mom and sister have been presuring me around my weight because they want me to be skinnier than I already am, I had I suicide attempt when I was 9 because of all the things going on and the fact that I couldn't take the rude comments and remarks, but since they (mom and sister) have made fun fun of the fact that I tried to kill myself. I guess that since everything that's happened I just can't take it all the remarks about my suicide attempt and the jokes about how I have no dad and even my weight. I asked my mom what she would do if I went to foster care and she didn't care so I've thought about it for a month now and I know that I want to go to a foster home with a family that actually cares for me won't make me feel like I want to kill myself everyday .please help I don't know what to do
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 06:22 PM

Do you have another adult in your life that you are comfortable talking to? Perhaps a teacher, relative, or a friend's parent? You can also let your teacher know that you would like to set up a time to speak to your school counselor. They will be able to help you as well.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 4, 2011, 08:02 PM

I agree, since tomorrow is a school day maybe you can talk to the school counselor about all of your feelings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search