Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 18, 2011, 01:41 PM

He has cheated and lied twice now... how many more times are you willing to take a chance on? As was said, when he is gone, he will have ample opportunity to continue and you would never know about it... and he certainly wouldn't tell you about it if he did, or even be honest about it if you were to ask!

He will be around a good number of single guys who will want to go out and have a good time. Do you think he will hang back because of you?

The only way to rebuild the trust would be to have open and honest communication. You would have to believe that he is being truthful whenever you might ask him questions about what he has been doing. He would have to understand that it will take some time before you can trust him again. It will mean you will ask him questions and at times need extra reassurance until you are able to work through it and it slowly becomes less and less of a concern. Do you think he is willing to do that? Do you think you could work through it when he is away?

Maybe save yourself a good deal of heartache and worry and just let this one go. It may be hard at first, but once he is gone it will get easier. Then you won't even have to worry and wonder about what he may or may not be doing.

There are so many other guys out there that you could have a healthy and honest relationship with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marine AC problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a self contained 6000 BTU marine ac that trips the circuit breaker about 2 seconds after the compressor kicks on. So far I've changed the compressor, the breaker,the hard start capacitor and sent the circuit boards out to be checked. If I disconnect the hard start capacitor from the...

UG in Marine Biology [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any colleges in tamilnadu offering UG courses in marine biology?

You. S. Marine [ 2 Answers ]

The train was quite crowded, so a U. S. Marine walked the entire length Looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, Middle-aged, French woman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asked,'Ma'am, may I have that seat?' The French

Marine boys [ 5 Answers ]

I really like this guy. He's like amazing. We've known each other for about two months. I kind of wish I knew what to do, he's a marine. Stationed in another country till January. I know I'd wait for him. The first time we kissed it was amazing, nothing I had felt before. I didn't expect it, and he...

View more questions Search