Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hcnem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 11:05 PM
    Hi, I need thank you letters for the company who visit our stand in exhibition
    Hi, can you please help me please give me some sample letters ,thanking letters for the other company after visiting our stand.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband couldn't stand my Mom who just came over to visit us for 2 months. [ 14 Answers ]

My husband couldn’t stand my Mom. She came to visit us for only 2 months and he couldn’t stand it. He told me that he is not comfortable and he wants to move out. I told him that if he can’t stand my Mom for 2 months, He can leave for good and I won’t regret this. My point: In the past,...

Need sample letter to invite customer to visit our stand [ 1 Answers ]

We are leading textile product manufacturer and exporter , we would like to send an invitation letter to our customer to visit our stand at Heimtextile-2011 for new business possibility our stand number is 10.0 C-32 .

What do the letters M stand for on a heat sequencer? [ 1 Answers ]

On a heat sequencer, marked on each tab is M1,M2, M3, M4. On a blue print, L1 is Line 1, T1 is Terminal 1. What does the "M" stand for?

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.