Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garry_saini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 09:35 PM
    How to convice my parents for love marriage
    I'm a male 24 years old. I want to do love marriage with by grl friend.she is same age 24 years old. But my father is not ready for this.he is don't want that I will do love marriage.here same problem intercast marriage.what can I do to ready my parents .I do love her and she is also... plzz help me.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 4, 2011, 06:20 AM

What does her family think? Do they approve?

How willing are the both of you to go against your families' wishes and marry?

Have you discussed what your expectations for a love marriage are? How realistic are those expectations?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 06:22 AM
    I think we need a forum for issues pertaining to Indians. That way they could get people versed in their culture to answer them with their knowledge and experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to Convince parents for Love marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My name is Sandhya and I belong to a middle class family with Genaral-VaishyaVani Caste.I love a Boy who is also from middle class family and from General-KKshatriya Maratha caste. The problem is I had a break up with a guy of same caste before this guy came to my life. My breakup...

How-convince-parents-love-marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am yuvaraj,I have a problem *** read carefully and tell good sugestion. Past 11 years I love with one girl. Both are very thickest lovers. I am very much loves her. In my parents accepted my love, but her parents not accepted . Why they are not accepted means both are same caste but 3 year...

How to convice my girlfren to love me [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I love a girl for a long time but proposed recently but she says that she can't be more than frens and she is very determined in remaining frens and sometimes she tries to avoid me ,can ul help me what to do and how to convince her... I knew her for 10 years and we have been frens then .but now...

How to convice my parents [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, I am Meghana. I am working in a MNC as software engineer. I am in love with my best friend since the last 2 years. We are friends for 7 years. He is also working as Software Engineer in a MNC .We earn approx 50k per month togather .We love each other so much that we can't live without each...

View more questions Search