Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arenneaj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 10:53 PM
    I can't thank you enough for listening and doing your best to help me. I honestly have to say when I came here I didn't expect people to really care or notice. It makes me happy that there are people like you who care.
    I would like you all to know this is my first step in getting help. It's really hard to admit this and ask for help. I know I need to... It was hard for me to come here but I did it and I can't thank you enough for your support.
    I would like to answer some questions I noticed:
    I am a girl in the south west U.S. ( I'm not going to say exactly where do to this is on the Internet ). Oh and @Wondergirl the window is up high but my brother is really tall like six something and no there is no curtain over it it's one of the tinted glass windows you can't see in or out but I had it open.
    One of the reasons I haven't gone to my mom is we are not close same with my dad but with him the relationship is even farther apart. Both of them are the type of people who brush things under the rug, in other words they ignore stressful mentally painful things. This is why I'm confident they will not believe me and that he is their golden child who does nothing wrong.
    Over time I have found myself with trust issues as well and because of this no one person really knows me. I have many friends but I've only had one who knew me completely sadly she moved and we lost contact. I find myself clinging to little things and many of my friends that I trust more than I ever have my family. Though I've never been able to speak up about this to them.
    Please continue to help and provide advice. I really aprieciat this and I never executed this. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner and thank you for not leaving when I didn't.
    P.s. Sorry I haven't been able to get back sooner I was unable to log back in to reply.
    -A
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2011, 11:09 PM

@A Please tell an adult at school or call a sexual abuse hotline number.

Promise us you will do that, or we will feel terrible and our words will be for nothing (and we will be less inclined to help someone else).
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 7, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    @A Please tell an adult at school or call a sexual abuse hotline number.

Promise us you will do that, or we will feel terrible and our words will be for nothing (and we will be less inclined to help someone else).
    (I can't rep you).
    I can only add my total agreement with Wondergirl's post-please do this.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 01:56 AM

From reading your posts, I believe your best bet in stopping this abuse is getting outside help, example a school counsellor or teacher,pastor, another adult to advocate for you, you need a voice and you need to make a stand for your survival, your not going to be able to stop this on your own, you need help in real time, we can only offer support and answer your questions.

If anyone here could advocate for you there would be a queue, but we cant.

The abuse inflicted on you won't end unless you tell an adult.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 8, 2011, 05:26 AM

The people here are a very caring and concerned group. But it can become frustrating when our advice is not taken. Yes, posting here IS a first step in dealing with the problems you are facing. But if you don't take the second step, its all for naught.

And that second step is to talk to an adult. There is no more advice we can give you except that. Until you do so and remove your brother from the ability to abuse you, you cannot get better.
    Polae` Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 12:04 PM
    OMG, You need help, Talk to your parents, hopefully they will NOT Joke about this. Even if it means trouble,You should bother them if they don't believe you. About the vacation, tell them that you and your brother in the same bed won't work out and TELL.THEM.WHY. Call or visit,www.rainn.org

Or if all else fails, cover up as much as possible.It's your body, not his.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger brother runs through sliding glass doors while older brother watches [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this on TV a few months ago, started with a bunch of parents are having a house party, which takes place in the 60's . There are two younger boys who live at the house and they are running all over the place having fun. Parents tell them time for bed. Then I remember seeing the two...

Ex abusing children [ 3 Answers ]

My ex partner has abuse wy three children for years and she has taken my youngest with her should I call the police My ex partner has abused my kids for years shoul I call the polce on her would they take my other child of her and bring her back home to us I am very fearfull for her safety

How do I know if my mom is abusing me [ 15 Answers ]

Hi.. Uhmm, is it right for my mother to treat me differently than my 3 other siblings? She calls me a , slut, stupid, fat , every name in the book. I am forced to get good grades, be active, volunteer for in and out school activities. She onced told me to 'get out of her house' when I was 7. She...

10yr old Niece tells sexual lie about brother [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 yr old Niece will tell sexual lies about her brother to get him in trouble. Facts: Divorced family, brother living with father, niece living with mother, . Niece when 9 yrs old lied at school to councilor, saying brother had rubbed himself against her. State got involved, starting court...

My teen is abusing me [ 3 Answers ]

Over the last year, my son has become increasingly defiant and disrespectful towards me. In Sept of 2008 his father and my estranged husband committed suicide. We had 3 children together. My oldest is 15 and I also have a 9 yr old and a 6 yr old. I have them in grief counseling and the younger 2...

View more questions Search