Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiteboy966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 03:52 PM
    I drank thurs. & Fri. will I pass an EtG Tuesday?
    I drank Thursday and Friday night stopping at 11pm. I have to take an EtG test on Tuesday morning. Will I pass?
    I am 170lbs and have a very fast metabolism.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2011, 05:12 PM

Based on your approximate times, about 80 hours (last drink) you should be clear even if you drank heavily. Sequential days of drinking always concern me although most studies show no EtG accumulation.

It should be noted that EtG production varies widely between individuals. Estimates are based entirely on existing research on clearance times. Most people with normal metabolism, in good health, male or female will eliminate EtG in the vicinity of 60-78 hr even after heavy drinking.
    RNBSN Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

May 4, 2011, 05:29 AM
    With the information you have provided, you should be fine. It never hurts to always void an hour before going. Otherwise, you are submitting urine that was produced up to 8+ hours before testing. In other words, always make sure they test the newest urine your body has made. When you find your results, can you post them?
    RNBSN Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

May 4, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Whiteboy966,

By the way, in my prior post, I did not suggest to void before going to test just to try to get around the system. It is best to always do that as there are many ways, other than drinking, where you can be exposed to alcohol. By voiding, you limit that risk. The EtG test can't tell if the alcohol was beer, hand sanitizer or fermented juice.

With that being said, remember how you were feeling when you made your post. I am sure you must have been nervous about the upcoming test and probably had lost some sleep. That may be just that extra motivation you need to abstain from drinking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

View more questions Search