Ask
    wife2popi2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 02:43 PM
    How to alphabetize a list of movies?
    How do I alphabetize a list of movies?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2007, 03:02 PM
    You are the only one to decide how you want to do that. You can make a listing of all your movies and then decide if you are going to go strictly from A-Z or perhaps drop the use of the word "The", as in "The River". But whatever you do, make a draft listing in the beginning of all the movies you have. You may want to make two lists - one for DVD and one for VCR. From your draft listing, you can start sorting by alphabet.
    You can also use a spreadsheet on your computer, listing your movies and then hitting the "sort" button.

Here are some help sites.

Alphabetizing for a Reason (Grades 1 - 6)
    contrasting Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 07:47 AM
    *click*

Very convenient.
    JohnGardiner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 03:14 PM
    I use 'Sort My List ' to alphabetize a list or to any list sort type of activity.

'Sort My List' will alphabetize, alphabetize email, alphabetize links, sort numerically, sort by length, and a bunch of other things I forget.

Try it at Sort My List
    eperez_1012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 05:46 PM
    St. Ann's Nursing Home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on two movies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need help on 2 movies. I'm 27 years old so I know these movies were on in the 80's and I saw them on hbo. The first movie/show is about a boy/man who has these jim henson type monsters vist him and they start singing and doing various things. All I can rememeber is that the movie set...

Movies.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I like horror movies but not really a vampire kind, most other type... Is there anyone can recommend me lots of horror movies "But" with lots of nudity and sexy... :D "But" not very erotic or having a sex scene... nudity is enough... :D Thanks...

Your favorite movies or list of favorites [ 23 Answers ]

My favorite movies would have to be the godfather trilogy. No matter how many times I see them. You just got to love them. Then I have to go with Harry Potter. Then lonsome dove series Any thoughts people.

Old movies [ 2 Answers ]

Who played the monster , in frankenstien ? The old movie Thank you

Movies [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who was originally asked to star in the 1959 version of Ben Hur?

View more questions Search