Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emery11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 09:41 AM
    What can you give a dog if they threw up and won't eat?
    I pulled a plastic zip lock bag from the mouth of my 4.5 year old black Lab on Sunday. It contained some type of liquid that smelled like death... He was fine on Monday but Tuesday morning he threw up and did not eat his breakfast and wants to just lay around... My son told me the back did have raw chicken in it, but I did not see chicken when I pulled it from his mouth.. Do you think it is food poison?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2011, 09:51 AM

Why are you posting and not at the vet?
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2011, 09:51 AM
    It could be food poison, but don`t take my word for it. You should take your dog to the vet and have them take a look at your dog, because you don`t want to stay home and the problem develops into something much worst.When you dog isn`t eating then it really means that something is horribly wrong hun. Go get help! Good luck:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog threw up white foam and she won't eat or move around and she is hiding [ 2 Answers ]

My dog wouldn't come when I called her inside so I had to go get her she wouldn't eat all she wants to do is lay there now she is hiding under the bed what ahould I do?

My dog just got hung up with another dog can I give her something so she won't have pu [ 3 Answers ]

My dog got hung up with the next door neighbors dog I don't know if he jumped the wall or what I don't want her to have puppys she is in her 1st heat and she had an appt to get fixed what can I do

Got a new dog and it won't eat.how will I get it to eat? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a new dog 1 day ago to be exact; she is 8 years old.. I have tried feeding it and it won't eat or drink.. If it really doesn't eat, how long will I wait till I bring her to the vet?! :(

If my dog don't eat because he have heart worms what do I give him? [ 3 Answers ]

If my dog won't eat because he have heart worms mhat do I give him?

Puppy is sick threw up, and won't eat! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old boxer pup who is sick, he won't eat, had diarrhea this morning and threw up. He hasn't ate all day, and will berally drink water. I fed him some new type of puppy food (lotus) last night, I don't know if that has anything to do with it after he was playing at the beach all...

View more questions Search