Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Which is best to use Bio Claire or Immediate Claire products?
    Hello everyone.

Your help in needed at this point in time. I came across many soaps, lotion and skin cream, but now I am not so sure which one is best to use. I came across some positive and negative reviews about Bio-Claire skin cream and/ products itself, but I haven`t heard anything about Immediate Claire skin cream and/ products. However I have gotten Stretch marks from use some products already (not sure which ones, because I`ve used a lot so far) and yes I am trying to get rid of them and so far they are slowly, becoming invisible. I need so honesty option base on your very own experience and not what you`ve heard from others etc. Please help me.

Thanks guys.

May 15, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Is Bio Claire Lotion safe to use?
    I currently am thinking about purchasing Bio-Claire Lotion, but I don`t know if it is safe to do so. I heard a lot of positive and a small percentage of negative comments on this lotion. I currently am seeking some advice from you guys on this product. Has anyone used it before and had great results? Please tell me what you think?
    Tanisha1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 11:11 AM
    I use to use it did nothing for me
    It has steroids if you want to lighten use
    Creams with Hydroquinone and exfoliate well

Jun 25, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Tanisha Thanks for that hun. I have been using the Soap and the Lotion since May 21, 2011 and now I am only one shade lighter, so far. I use it once a day and I exfoliate 4-5 times a week, which is good. I don`t want to do it everyday, because that is too harsh for my skin. As for the Bio-Claire Lotion and Soap that I have, they don`t have any form of Hydroquinone in it. It appears to be all natural. I was told my a lot of expert to avoid Hydroquinone, because it is not a bleaching or lightening agent for the body. They say it is only to put on the affected area only and not order wise. This same Doctor was even on the Tyra Banks show too, but honestly I don`t know what to use any more :S :s

Jun 26, 2011, 01:23 PM
    Steroids are dangerous!

I just pm'd you;)

Jun 29, 2011, 09:14 PM
    Tanisha1 Thank for letting me know hun, but I am using the one without Hydroquinone and it states that it is all natural, so I don`t really know what to say or use. Honestly speaking I don`t know.
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2011, 07:55 AM
    Honestly I loved the lotion I've always read how it had steroids and I would ignore it cause what it said on the bottle.
    I Lightend like 4 shades with this & the oil I went from p.diddys color to beyonce . It worked great for like 6-8 monthhs then I started getting acne. : ( ignored the acne and kept bleaching using this product then the acne turned into a discusting rash of little bumps. After the bumps went away it took a month and a half to get rid of the black spots.
    Now I'm Using Topiclear and exfoliating I'm like ushers color.
    Sweatheart you will find another product trust me just please don't use this one : )
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Jul 9, 2011, 07:43 PM
    I buy it because it does work fast and it's convenient for me. What I do is leave it on, like all day while I'm in the house and by the fourth day, my skin will be bright. By the second or third week, I look light skinned. With this product, I always have to purchase Neutrogena's mask/cleanser, and use 50 million acne products because it will lighten you, but it also will break you out (if you don't use anything.) Also, it's a must that you use sunblock with this because if you begin to break out and the sun hits it, you will have brown hyperpigmentation: which is not cute.

So I would say, there are better products out there. But if you decide to dabble with bio claire, it works but make sure you take the proper precautions.

Jul 10, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Comment on Whatever2011's post
    Yea That's What Mine Said Two . -__- Its not all natural they've found steroids in them & in the long runn your face & skin will get F up..

Try some of these
    G&G orange lid , Maxi Light Oil, Maxi Light Creame,Fair and white EXCLUSIVE line, Vit Fee, There plenty more look around on the forum. Do some research.

Jul 12, 2011, 01:01 PM
    Comment on Whatever2011's post
    G&G has setroids too
    Bioclaire n G&G are from the same company
    Maxi light is bad u will get strech marks I used it for 3years
    brown_skin_gal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanisha1 View Post
    G&G has setroids too
    bioclaire n G&G are from the same company
    Maxi light is bad u will get strech marks i used it for 3years
    OMG tanisha you confirmed my worst fear :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I started using maxi light 15 may it worked perfectly for my upper body (I look YUMMY:) ) BUT BUTT DOWN m still my old complexion and I recently saw a couple of strech markks around my hips and thighs I guess it it true maxi gives you stretch marks :rolleyes: but well I'm not quiting till I achieve my goal like my friend always says "WHO WANTS A DARK BRIDE" LOL.. I heard g&g is good too but too slow

Jul 20, 2011, 10:20 AM
    Tanisha1 OMG REALLY? O.o

Jul 22, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Comment on _213Chanqe's post
    Yeah.. are you using any of this products?

Jul 22, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Comment on brown_skin_gal's post
    LOL I would stop and search for something else strech marks are horrible(for me anyway lol)
    Get yourself some retin a for the strechmarks

Jul 23, 2011, 06:20 AM
    Yeah maxi light for like a week now... no results as yet :/

Jul 24, 2011, 07:11 AM
    Hmm u need to give it more time
    But I personally would stop it's not worth the strechmarks

Jul 25, 2011, 08:02 PM
    You know most of us skin bleachers don't stop using a product till something goes wrong. : ( well that's just going to have to be me.. I NEVER got any lightning on my body usually my face just gets supper light. Do you have anytips or suggestions to help me get some progress : ]

Aug 19, 2011, 07:48 PM
    Thank u all for your opinion guys, it really means a lot to me. I am currently using a lightening cream called, "Immediate Claire" and I like it so far. There are two version out there, both contains Hydroquinone. One as Shea butter and Coconut oil and the other doesn`t, but I have yet to find the one with Hydroquinone, Shea butter and Coconut oil, so until then I am using the one with Hydroquinone :(

Aug 19, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Guys just to let you all know, that I have tried Maxi light for about three years on and off. Now it don`t work for me anymore. It also made me sweat a lot. As for my current lightening Cream Immediate Claire, I have been using it for a month now, between 4-6 times a week and once a day. This makes my sweat a lot, but I can see what I am sweating for :)

Jul 5, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Thank you guys for all your helpful advice. I am still a bit confuse, because I did so research on some of the produces you guys told be to use and some contain Steroids, Mercury, Hydroquinone and natural veg ingredients. My mind is totally blank as to what produces to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire or 55H+ products? [ 52 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm sort of new to this forum and I'm having a hard time choosing between Bio Claire and the products of 55H+. I want to lighten my skin to let's say something around Trey songz complexion. As of now I'm allmost the exact same complexion as Tyrese Gibson (singer, Actor) if not...

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Can you use bio claire if your using proactiv products [ 5 Answers ]

Can you use bio claire if you are using proactiv products

Information about Bio Claire and other products. [ 291 Answers ]

Further information about Bio Claire and other products, from our Skin Lightening Expert - Punkchic

View more questions Search