Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mernamoby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 06:27 AM
    The transposable element in dna
    Does the transposable element in dna affect human character or cause disturbance *** email me with the answer e-mail:>Removed<
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2011, 07:03 AM

Since people too lazy to do their own homework are usually too lazy to read the rules... I'm posting them here.

Read this first: Expectations for the Homework Help board
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing element in water heater have to be the same watt element? [ 1 Answers ]

My water heater has 2- 4500 watt elements installed now. Went to find replacements. Could only find 3800 watt. The guy at home depot said it should not hurt just might not heat as fast. Is this correct or should I take these back?

When is dna required to change a minor name and how much is the dna? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am living in the state of NY, my ? Is how can I change my 2year old daughter name from my ex husband name to her biological fathers name, do we need a DNA and if yes can we do it through the court and does anyone know how much that is going to cost us?

DNA, can I get my brother to do a dna test to see if we have same father? [ 13 Answers ]

:confused::confused:I need to know who is my biological father, my mum has told me but I need confirmation. Now my brother has his own father but we are doubtful if he is mines or not. If I asked my brother to do a dna test would that tell me if he is my full brother or not??

What are the differences between human DNA and pig DNA. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to research the differences between human and pig DNA. I've had no luck finding any kind of information on this matter.

Replace a water heater 120 element with a 220 element with proper wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Can I use a 220 heating element in a 110 water heater as long as the wiring is for 220. We had a 40 gal water heater 220 volts in a weekend cabin with one shower a complete over kill. Want to replace with a 20 gal 110 water heater but to take advantage of the 220 wiring can I just swap out the...

View more questions Search