Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradeepkine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 10:27 PM
    Buying a new Motor cycle
    I Am Planning to buy a Bike , but I have no clue which bike should I Opt for, I Use to drive a bike of 100cc to 250cc back in home country 4 years back,I have 5 to 6 years of experience in driving a bike with less than 250 Cc bikes, its been 3 years since I ride any bike here in USA. Basically I have 3 options on Motor bike selection which I have been thinking since these 3 years, I am confused on Hardly Davidson , Honda CBR or the Yamaha R1, and I could spend up to $8000 to $10000 , So Can you suggest me which bike should I prefer, I am actually more interested in Hardly Davidson but I don't have any clue on which models should I select . Basically I am looking at a sporty look one , as well as a performance one. And also have confusion weather to go for a used bike or a new bike, can any of you guys help me in taking a right suggestion and also can you let me know how the vehicle vary's in depreciation value for these 3 bikes for year or 2 year usage .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 3, 2011, 02:47 AM

I don't know which bike you should choose, but it is Harley Davidson, not Hardly Davidson.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE washer motor overheats and smokes during spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

GE washer, model - WBSE3120B Motor starts to overheat and smoke when spin cycle kicks into high gear, then cuts out, probably due to thermal protection circuitry The machine will progress through the agitation and rinse cycles with no problem and will begin the spin cycle. Problem occurs when...

Evinrud 2-cycle Boat Motor that is smoking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Evinrud 60hp Boat Motor that starts to smoke then the alarm goes off. This has happen 4 times this year. I just had a new water pump and impeller installed before this season. Any suggestions?

Buying motor cycle [ 4 Answers ]

i am going to buy a motorcycle would you suggest which would be the best motorcycle both in style and average. I have budget of rs. 45000 to 48000

No Heat Cycle, Purge blower motor on continuosly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I hope someone could help me. I have a York Stellar furnace and I am having a strange problem. The air conditioning has worked well all summer. However, when I turned on the heat the draft inducing purge motor comes on and stays on. The heating cycle does not continue beyond that. ...

View more questions Search