Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rugland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Unknown book
    Hi started reading book recently left it on holiday can't remember name. Annoying me !
    Genre mystery fiction. Plot: Leters found present day written by young Elizabethan Scot regaring his adventures and trip to the New World sub plot English endevours to subvert Gregorian calendar with one of Englands own devising based on clever men of Elizabethan court , sub plot present day murder mystery in search of clues to the letters genre Davini Code. Not very well written but I now wold like to find it.
    Regards
    Les
    Crazypixie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Fantastic Fiction

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book value [ 3 Answers ]

1) In purchase where control is achieved, how would the land accounts of the parent and the land accounts of the subsidiary by combined? Parent Subsidiary A)Book Value Book Value B)Book Value Fair Market Value C)Fair Market Value Fair Market Value...

Name of this book... [ 1 Answers ]

I had a book read to me in school that I can't remember the name of. It was something about a duck falling in love with a human. I don't remember much of it except the duck cuts its webbed feet to be more human-like. Please help! Thanks.

Unknown title from mid-late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me find the name of a movie from the mid to late 80's. I don't remember exactly what it was about, but I am pretty sure it was in the Sci-Fi or mystery genre. It starred a young man and girl in their late teens. The young man I believe worked on cars and was more of a loner, and the...

Where is my book [ 1 Answers ]

I have install this excel program for almost 10 yrs now and been working fine until last week... I was working on a September program book that I save my work day on everyday and I do back up at the end of the month... on September 15 I tried to open my book and the book is nowhere to be find .I...

View more questions Search