Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deeT1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 06:03 PM
    Drugs and attempted murder
    Can either one of these stop you from working in a nursing home in Ohio? Can you get granfathered in with convictions felon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2011, 06:39 PM

Yes they certainly can. What do you mean grandfathered in?. even one prior conviction will disqualify you... if you fail to report it they can dismiss you the moment they find out. If you are already employed at the time of conviction.. it can prevent you from returning.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 2, 2011, 06:39 PM

Hello d:

ANY felony can stop you from working in a nursing home. Can you get grandfathered in?? Does that mean you HAVE a license and hope to keep it after you're convicted?? That ain't going to happen.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2011, 07:23 PM

Either will keep you out, both will keep you out of most jobs.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 2, 2011, 07:58 PM

Is this really a serious question? Of course you can't even hold a nursing license with convictions like this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean, Friend/Murder/Friend watches own murder. [ 9 Answers ]

In my dream I murdered one of my really good friends, but in the end when I was standing next to my friends body, that same friend was alive standing next to me and telling me thank you so much for killing her...

Attempted murder [ 6 Answers ]

What is sentecing for attempted murder

Attempted Theft [ 6 Answers ]

I have been charged for attempted theft under $5000 and I have to go to the court soon . My question is if I don't have a lawyer will the court appoint me one ? And if the court appoint me one who he/she able to help me out as to not face any criminal records or would I be able to get a diversion...

Elements of 1st degree attempted murder [ 9 Answers ]

I like to know what are the elements of 1st degree attempted murder that prosecutor has to prove to the jury, or maybe if you can give me a website that I can find that information on.

Attempted Repo [ 2 Answers ]

Can a repo person leave a detailed message in your front door telling you he was there to repo your vehicle? This happened to my neighbor when he wasn't home. The note told him (First and Last name) I was here to repo your 97 Chevy Lumina for the (bank's name) Payment is needed immediately or...

View more questions Search