Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgonzales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Why does "the spelling check is complete message" in MS Office 2003 keeps appearing
    The spelling check is complete message no matter what Office program I try to use. I keep clicking OK and it still does not go away.
    ElysianNight Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 3, 2011, 02:35 PM
    That can happen if your Office program has bugged. Reboot your computer.
    If that doesn't resolve it, Open Microsoft Word > Right-click the paper clip (or whatever your animated helper is) and click "Hide". That should resolve your problem. :)

Cheers,
    Alex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

The spelling check is complete keep popping up, how can I stop it? [ 0 Answers ]

When I use the word and excel, the spelling check is complete keep popping up. How can I stop it?

Direct TV error message "check signal cable" [ 1 Answers ]

Hi We had a power outage last night and when the power came back on, 2 of our 3 tvs were fine, but the 3rd isn't. When we turn it on we get a black screen with a blue box that says "check signal cable". I called Direct TV and they were no help! Thank you!

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search