Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

May 2, 2011, 06:56 AM
    Can't find my material
    Hi, If anyone goes to YouTube and searches up Kayak Wind Paddle they will find out just what design I am talking about here. I need a very flexible pole so I can make a sail for my kayak that can compact into a small double circle (720 degrees). I want it made of a one piece pole that is at least 8 foot total length or up to 10 foot total length. My issue is, I cannot find a place for the average consumer to buy that stuff, be it fiberglass, carbon fiber, or plastic (I really don't care one way or another so long as it doesn't rust or break real easy). It doesn't seem like this should be a hard material to find, nor should one pole even be very expensive at all. If anyone knows of a site, or store I can find what I need at, please help me out here. I have searched for a day and a half for the stuff now and all I am pulling up is manufacturers that only sell to companies. (seriously annoying.) The ones on Amazon are super overpriced and the shipping makes them really bad. (Not willing to pay more than $6 USDA.

Check out some similar questions!

What is not consider material cost? [ 1 Answers ]

What is not consider material cost?

Does anyone know where to find Boston Red Sox and Texas Rangers PINK fleece material [ 0 Answers ]

I'm needing to make a tie fleece blanket for a baby and of course I can find the normal Red Sox and Rangers fleece all over the web but instead of being in their normal team colors I was hoping to find some that's pink and white instead

Material name [ 2 Answers ]

Thinking Putty Now I know there is a technical name for a material displaying these properties, but I can't remember it. Any ideas.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.